banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of banana bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts (i use walnuts).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
banana bread step by step
- put all ingredients, except nuts in large bowl and beat well..
- fold in nuts..
- pour into greased loaf pan, (I put wax paper or parchment paper in bottom of pan. 9 x 5 x 3 inches.
- preheat oven 350°F. bake for 55 – 65 minutes.
- do not over bake. insert tooth pick in middle of loaf should come out clean. best to cool and store overnight before cutting.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.