Paleo Banana Bread. It's slightly sweet, has a beautiful texture, and is jam-packed … Beat two eggs in a bowl. Mix in water, almond extract, agave syrup, mashed bananas, and vanilla bean paste. Add banana mixture to almond flour mixture; mix until no dry areas are visible.
Paleo Banana Bread Paleo banana bread made with no sugar! Fruit sweetened flourless banana bread recipe that's easy to make in the blender. Light, fluffy, and moist healthy banana bread for spring baking. You can have Paleo Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of Bananas.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cup of Blanched almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Celtic sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
This grain-free banana bread comes closest to the banana bread I used to make before going paleo. This version is gluten & grain-free, dairy-free and made with zero refined sugar, but is just as irresistibly delicious as it's sugar/butter laden counterparts. Banana bread is one of those foods. Normally it's made with quite a few ingredients that are decidedly not paleo.
Paleo Banana Bread step by step
- 1. Place bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and shortening in a food processor. 2. Pulse ingredients together. 3. Pulse in almond flour, salt and baking soda. 4. Scoop batter into a greased 7.5×3.5 loaf pan. 5. Bake at 350°F for 35 min. 6. Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting..
That's where recipes like this one comes in. Paleo Banana Bread is super moist, delicious and easy to make. Even better – it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the perfect morning nibble to enjoy. Newsflash, it is called banana bread for a reason; so we wanted to make it about bananas.