Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of large eggs.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of large banana crushed.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- In a bowl combine flour, salt, nutmeg and baking powder.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add beaten eggs to creamed sugar and butter.
- Mix well.
- Add crushed bananas and vanilla.
- Now mix in the flour with the nutmeg, salt and baking powder into wet mix.
- Mix until smooth.
- Bake @ 185°F Celsius for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick is interested and comes out dry.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.