Brad's eggplant au gratin. #Eggplant #AuGratin #EggplantAuGratin #Vegetable A delicious eggplant recipe, not a real Au Gratin recipe but something healthier no cheese and flour in. Place the slices of eggplant in a gratin dish. Top with the brousse, garlic and ham mixture and sprinkle over the grated Emmental and.
Sprinkle with the thyme, chives, the remaining. Potatoes au gratin do not transport other foods. And now, assemble potatoes au gratin! You can cook Brad's eggplant au gratin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's eggplant au gratin
- You need 1 of lg eggplant.
- Prepare 8-12 slices of swiss cheese.
- You need of Garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of half and half.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
Lay down a layer of overlapping potato slices on the bottom of the buttered roasting pan or casserole dish; spread some of the thin half-rings of sweet onion over top of. Compared to traditional eggplant parmesan recipes, this dish is much lighter in flavor and calories from fat since the eggplant slices are either broiled or grilled rather than being fried. Using wholegrain breadcrumbs instead of regular white breadcrumbs adds nutritional value to this dish. Gratin de gnocchis au bacon et tomates – Notre carnet de comfort food d'automne – Elle à Table.
Brad's eggplant au gratin instructions
- Slice eggplant very thin..
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Lay eggplant in pan in layers. Between each layer, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Also lay down 4 slices of cheese..
- Continue until all eggplant is used..
- Mix flour with cold half and half. Pour over the top of casserole. Shake a little to work out air bubbles between layers..
- Top lightly with bread crumbs..
- Bake at 375 around 20-25 minutes. Remove when top gets nice and browned..
- Let rest a couple minutes. Serve and enjoy..
Pour rendre un plat de gnocchis en sauce encore plus gourmand, on Chinese Eggplant with Garlic Sauce 红烧茄子 (vegan) – Cook crispy and flavorful eggplant in a rich sauce with the minimum oil and effort. Roasting eggplant requires less oil than frying. It is important to let the roasted eggplant and roasted peppers drain in a strainer, otherwise the gratin will be watery. I recommend roasting the vegetables several hours or a day before you wish to make this. Un gratin qui accompagne à la perfection les viandes roussies, les grillades. et qui ravira tout le monde avec le goût un peu sucré des bananes plantain.