Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins. Great recipe for Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins. Good recipes want to be converted into saving-time recipes by making them applicable to my kitchen machine Thermomix. Please view in metric for convenience; I put in tea- and tablespoon measurements in brackets.
These Double Chocolate Chip Muffins are easy to make, have lovely crisp tops, and are full of melty chocolate chips! They're super soft and moist, perfectly chocolatey, and fantastic for breakfast, dessert, or a midday snack! In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. You can cook Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins
- It’s of dry.
- You need of all-purpose flour (124g=1cup).
- You need of whole rolled oats (87g=1cup).
- You need of baking powder (18g=3tsp).
- It’s of pink salt (5g=1tsp).
- It’s of wet.
- You need of softened peanut butter (82g=1/3cup).
- You need of lemon juice (18g=1tbsp).
- It’s of melted cocunut oil (12g=1tbsp).
- You need of room-temp non-dairy milk (181g=3/4cup).
- It’s of large banana (ca. 162g peeled pulp).
- You need of vanilla extract (4g=1tsp).
- Prepare of raw sugar (108g=1/2cup).
- You need of chcolate chips (118g=3/4cup).
- You need of chocolate chips.
In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. How To Make Chocolate Chip Muffins To begin, in a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Next, in a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- In thermomix combine dry ingredients on setting 4 for 5sec and set aside in separate bowl.
- Add the oats to this separate bowl.
- In thermomix mix wet ingredients at 4 for 10sec.
- Use spatula to push ingredients down from edges.
- Add dry to wet in thermomix at left-turn (=no cutting blade used) speed 2.5 for 10sec and scrape down sides.
- Add sugar and mix at reverse speed 3 for 10sec.
- Transfer to separate bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill in to your favorite cupcake molds. I chose 20 small ones.
- Into 205℃=400℉ preheated oven for 15min.
- Let cool for 5min.
- Take out of muffin forms; by having used silicon ones it's super easy. And just for the fun of it I place onto each muffin 1 chocolate morsel and push a bit till neatly set into upper crust..
Whisk in the eggs, then add the sour cream. In a large bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Remove muffin tin to wire rack.