Saoto soup. This article is part of the series on. Indonesia portal Food portal. v. t. e. Soto (also known as sroto, tauto, saoto, or coto).
I learned to make this Saoto soup recipe from a wonderful Surinamese woman. Saoto soup, the most coloured, nutritious and most tasteful soup in the world, from Surinam. This soup has been and always will be my favourite soup. You can have Saoto soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Saoto soup
- Prepare of Broth water (bouillion water).
- It’s of broth cubes + onions + garlic + pimento + bay laves + laos + lemongrass.
- You need of Chicken breast (kipfilet).
- It’s of Fried unions (gebakken uitjes).
- It’s of bean sprouts (tauge).
- Prepare of Fried chips (mini frietjes chips).
- It’s of Deep fried noodles (gebakken mie).
- Prepare of Boiled eggs (gekookte eieren).
- You need of Fresh parley (verse peterselie) of celery.
- It’s of hot sauce = soya sauce sweet and sour + hot peppers.
It's one of those dishes I will never get tired of. When I was a kid I would always ask my mum to make it. Had Saoto soup when I was in Suriname last summer and I have been craving it ever since. So, everyone should know what saoto soup is!
Saoto soup instructions
- For the broth water 5 liter water in the pan. Heat it up and than put all the ingredients for the broth water in the water..
- Boil the chicken breast in hot water. fluff it into pieces and then fry in a pan to taste. season it with pepper, salt and a little bit of sweet soya sauce..
It's like the best known soup from Suriname. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Record and instantly share video messages from your browser. Aujourd'hui, nous partons pour le Suriname avec cette délicieuse recette de Saoto soup ! * saoto (soto ayam). A chicken – soup dish originally from Java, Indonesia but with a typical Surinamese touch; it is served in every warung (Indonesian restaurant) in Suriname.