Easy No Flour Banana Bread. Hey guys! this is a healthy and super yummy banana bread, I`ve always loved this bread but lately I decided to come up with a healthy versión of it and I`ve. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. No Sugar Added Banana BreadZesty South Indian Kitchen.
This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. You can cook Easy No Flour Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy No Flour Banana Bread
- You need 1-2 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar (brown or white).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk (I used almond milk).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey (you could add choc chips, walnuts, etc.).
- Prepare of Butter or nonstick cooking spray (for greasing pan).
- You need 1 of bread baking dish (I used one that was a little wider than a traditional bread dish).
Banana bread is easy to veganize by adding extra banana, which acts as a binder, replacing the need for eggs or other egg replacers. For gluten free banana bread, the recipe works with oat flour or certified-gluten-free oat flour. Some readers have reported success with gluten free all purpose flour as well, although I haven't personally tried it yet. If you still have leftover bananas after making the bread, try out one of these other healthy.
Easy No Flour Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease baking pan thoroughly with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Un-Peel & squish banana(s) with a fork in bowl.
- Add in egg, sugar, oil, milk + any additional ingredients (honey, choc chips, walnuts, etc) & whisk together.
- Add in pancake mix and whisk until batter is mixed thoroughly (no powder visibly left).
- Pour into greased baking dish evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, check around 30 mins with a toothpick (cooking times may vary depending on oven).
Simple, easy, moist and super Healthy Banana Bread Recipe with applesauce, whole wheat flour, maple syrup and no sugar. This easy banana bread is also incredibly moist. Banana bread falls into the "quick bread" category of baked goods, so it should be quick and easy. Linking to my garbanzo flour banana bread recipe, if you have no objection, with a note on these tips you've shared. Banana bread is one of the easiest recipes you can learn.