Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast. Rate it For this savory microwave breakfast mug I used some left over French bread, leftover rotisserie chicken, a handful of baby spinach, and a little shredded cheese. Five Minute Microwave Breakfast Burrito Recipe. For the past few years I have worked from home.
These are all healthy and simple to make before class. But I'm all about real breakfasts. Adjust the ingredients for whatever you have on-hand! You can cook Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast
- Prepare of Mike's Meals In Minutes!.
- It’s of ● Scrambled Eggs.
- Prepare 12 of large Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives [pre-chopped].
- Prepare 1 Splash of Milk & Handful Of Shreadded Cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of ● For The Sausage.
- It’s 1 box of Jimmy Dean Precooked Frozen Sausage.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare 8 Slices of White Bread Or English Muffins [with butter & jam].
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Tabasco.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Green Tabasco.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Instant Hot Chocolate Instant Coffee Or Tea Bags.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Bananas.
- Prepare of ● For The Kitchen Items Needed.
- You need 1 of Taller EX LG Plastic Bowl.
- You need 1 of Whisk & 1 Knife.
Given the freezing cold weather at the moment, a warm breakfast is the perfect way to start the day, so I've been making porridge for breakfast and thoroughly enjoying it. Microwave for at least two minutes longer so the pasta can cook through. Double the cheese and milk as well. You may cook according to your microwave' s instructions.
Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast instructions
- Turn your teapot on high heat..
- In a taller microwave safe plastic bowl whip eggs, milk, your pre-chopped chives, salt, pepper and garlic and place in microwave..
- Using a knife, punch 2 holes in the top of your Jimmy Dean packages and place in microwave beside scrambled egg bowl..
- Turn microwave on highest setting for 2 minutes and in your sausages..
- Pull out sausages if thoroughly heated and quickly mix eggs with fork..
- Set microwave for 3 more minutes and watch eggs as they will cook and attempt to rise above your bowls top..
- As they rise, open microwave and mix up eggs. Place back in microwave and turn on again..
- Your eggs should be fully scrambled within 3 1/2 minutes total microwave time. Perhaps more if you're using an older microwave..
- Serve on paper plates with plastic forks and to-go cups with whole bananas or apples, Red and Green Tabasco Sauces and hot coffee, chocolate or tea..
- BAM! You're outta there!.
Some people complain that microwave. [PDF] Microwave Cooking: An essential guide to fast and delicious healthy cooking in minutes Full. This super easy One Pan Breakfast Bake has bacon, hash browns, and eggs and takes just five minutes of hands on time to create a complete breakfast. Find Quick Breakfast Microwave Five Minutes Homemade stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You won't find anything easier – sweet and moist golden cornbread. People often ask me about my favorite cuisines or types of recipes.