Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]. Here is a recipe for brownie crinkle cookies without wheat flour (gluten-free). It tastes almost like a thin fudgy brownie that is rich in chocolate flavor. These fudgy brownie crinkle cookies are the best of both worlds.
Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sea salt until. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl, and whisk to combine. These Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are a double chocolate fudgy brownie-like cookie! You can cook Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]
- You need 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped small.
- It’s 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- Prepare 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, optional.
Chocolate crinkle cookies are double chocolate cookies that are rolled in powdered sugar before baking. If you don't use enough flour/cocoa powder, the cookies don't have enough bulk to keep them from. These brownie crackle-top cookies are the best of both worlds—soft on the inside (like a brownie) and slightly crunchy on the outside (like a cookie). In a measuring cup or bowl, mix the vanilla extract with the eggs, then whisk them into the cocoa-butter mixture.
Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] step by step
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..
Add this wet mixture to the dry flour mixture. The Best Paleo Brownie Crinkle Cookies made with nut-free and gluten-free ingredients for an easy and healthier crinkle cookie recipe! Once you add the cacao, coconut flour and baking powder, it'll thicken up for sure. I recommend a sprinkle of sea salt on these cookies too. These brownie mix crinkle cookies — some people call them "crackle" cookies — have to be the easiest things I've ever baked.