Eggless Banana Muffin. Light, fluffy and delicious Egg Free Banana Muffins that will satisfy any muffin craving. This recipe for eggless banana muffins can be adapted to suit common food allergies – egg free, dairy free, gluten free, and low sugar. Or make these muffins without eggs if you are caught without eggs for your usual recipe.
Add brown sugar, oil, yogurt and vanilla; mix until well combined. For the best tasting eggless banana muffins, use very ripe bananas. They are so moist, soft, light and with tender crumbs just like bakery style. You can have Eggless Banana Muffin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Muffin
- Prepare 3 pcs of banana (very ripe).
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of neutral cooking oil (canola oil, coconut oil…).
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt or buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of tsps baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Tips and options:.
- It’s 1 of . You can add 1/2 cup nuts, berries, or chocolate chips but limit to 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold. DO NOT OVER MIX THE BATTER.
Lightly grease and line the muffin tin with paper liners. I pureed the bananas using a hand blender with a tablespoon of water in a large mixing bowl. You could simply mash them with a fork or potato masher too. To the banana mixture add the sugar and oil; beat it well with a whisk or electric beater.
Eggless Banana Muffin instructions
- Grease or line the muffin pan, set aside. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add the sugar, cooking oil, and yogurt. Mix well. Set aside..
- Measure and sift together the flour, baking powder and salt over the wet ingredients and fold till just blended..
- Spoon/scope using an ice cream scooper into prepared muffin pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness after 15 minutes with a skewer. Continue baking for few minutes if the skewer doesn’t comes out clean. Do not overbake. Let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
Eggless banana muffins recipe with video & step by step photos – Delicious, simple and quick to make banana muffins made with whole wheat flour & without eggs. These muffins make a very good snack or breakfast along with a cup of milk or tea. These can also be packed in kids' school box for their snack. I am often left with over ripe bananas which I use up to make pancakes, muffins, cupcakes. Eggless Banana Muffins With Yogurt: Bake these classic egg free banana muffins as soon as possible!