Fruity almond muffins. Almond flour and coconut flour – The combination of almond and coconut flour will yield a tender and delicious crumb topping. Granulated sweetener of choice- Again, you can use either of the sweeteners used in the muffins. Chopped nuts – I used chopped walnuts, but pecans or other nuts are also great.
Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Cherry Almond muffins are naturally sweet with a smooth almond flavor. You can have Fruity almond muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruity almond muffins
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas (mushed).
- It’s 2 of ripe kiwi (mushed).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped raw almonds.
These Cherry muffins with almond flour are very moist, tender, and delicious. Baking with almond flour isn't difficult. With a few tips, these delicious Cherry Almond muffins can be on your table ready to be enjoyed. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, applesauce, maple syrup, oil, almond + vanilla extract, baking powder + soda, cinnamon and salt; whisk well.
Fruity almond muffins instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Cream together butter and sugar..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, add in banana / kiwi, and vanilla. Mix well..
- Add egg mixture to creamed butter/sugar, and combine..
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt, and slowly add to wet mixture. Combine together well..
- Fold in chopped almonds..
- Grease muffin tins, or line with cups..
- Bake untill golden on top, and tooth pick comes out clean..
- Cool. Enjoy! :).
This wonderful recipe has been in my files for years. The chunks of fresh pear make each bite moist and delicious. In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, egg, honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar. Add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips. Scoop ¼ cup of batter into each muffin liner.