Vegan carrot cake balls. These vegan carrot cake balls are so yum! They are perfect little bites of deliciousness. They're also raw, gluten-free and all that good stuff, so basically as long as you don't have a coconut allergy (or date allergy, or you know, carrot allergy), you will love these balls.
That's what makes them such a healthy and nourishin snack that is also filling. Easy Vegan Carrot Cake Bites Recipe! Roll in coconut or dress with vegan cream cheese glaze. You can have Vegan carrot cake balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan carrot cake balls
- You need of carrots.
- Prepare of dates.
- It’s of almond.
- It’s of walnuts.
- You need of roasted peanuts.
- You need of grated coconut.
- You need of jaggery but optional.
How to Make Carrot Cake Bites. Just like other energy ball recipes, these little carrot cake bites are made in your food processor. If you haven't read our Ultimate Guide for how to make energy balls, check it out because we outline it step-by-step BUT for all intents and purposes, let's peep the steps here: Cinnamon – To give the carrot cake balls a more warm and sweet spice flavor. Sugar Free Maple Syrup – Keto maple syrup helps hold the balls together, while also providing extra sweetness.
Vegan carrot cake balls step by step
- All of these things graind it. Dates, walnut, peanuts, coconut, jaggery almonds,Gratedcarrots also..
- After gratedtransfer to bowl mix well..
- Jaggery is optional but don't need to sweet. Already all things are sweet. 1 cup grated coconut mix well..
- Now all these things mix well make a boll and coated in gratedcoconut. Keep in the fridge to set for one hour. now ready to serve. Vegan carrot dessert cake balls..
Liquid stevia – A few drops of vanilla stevia provides extra sweetness AND no need for any vanilla extract. These Carrot Cake Energy Balls are great for breakfast, snacks, as part of a school lunch, or even as a sweet treat after dinner. Except this is a dessert that's totally sweetened without any added sugars, just dates and raisins. Did you see those ingredients up there? They're made with nutritious, wholesome ingredients yet they taste just like rich, decadent carrot cake!