My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup.
You can cook My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup
- It’s 4 of pork chops.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey and light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- It’s 3 of pks plain ramen noodle.
- You need 2 of stock cubes veg/chicken u choose.
- You need 3 of Lt of water for stock.
- Prepare 1 of lg onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of Lg pepper diced.
- It’s 8 of button mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 of LG carrots grated.
- It’s 1/2 head of kale chopped.
- It’s 3 tsp of garlic powder and ginger powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of chinese 5 spice.
- You need 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of As much sirracha.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for stir fry veg.
- It’s of Chopped spring onion for garnish.
My super easy honey pork and sirracha ramen soup step by step
- Pre heat oven 200c make marinade for chops the 2tbsp honey and soy sauce and 1 tsp garlic and ginger powder.
- Prepare veg while chops marinade dice the onion and pepper,grate the carrots and slice the kale and mushroom.
- Put chops in oven then in a large cooking pot add oil heat gently add onions and peppers saute for 2 mins.
- Add carrots mushrooms and kale and the seasoning and water bring to a boil.
- When chops are done (depending on their thickness)allow to rest while u add noodle to the veg soup.
- Cook for 5 mins the put noodles into a bowl top with veg and broth place sliced pork on top (garnish with spring onions optional).
- If u leave out the chop this can be a vegetarian ramen noodle soup.