Healthy chocolate jam brownie. Chocolate Banana Brownie Bread Whole and Heavenly Oven. Chocolate Mousse with Plantain and Berry Jam Recetas del Señor Señor. Healthy sweet potato chocolate brownie recipe that's easy, foolproof, full of fibre and loaded with nutrition.
Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of gently simmering water (making sure the base of the bowl is not touching the water). And perhaps, that healthy and brownies don't always go together. My kids LOVE brownies, my husband loves brownies I received a copy of The "Truly Healthy Cook Book" by Tina Ruggiero. You can cook Healthy chocolate jam brownie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy chocolate jam brownie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raspberry jam.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark cacoa powder.
- It’s 1 bar (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of soy milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of milled flax seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of cinnamon.
Among the many delicious recipes, I was surprised how delicious the Yummy Chunky Chocolate. These Healthy Dark Chocolate Brownies are super moist and chocolatey and have no refined sugar or refined flour! Who doesn't love a bite of decadent fudgy goodness? Especially when it's a rich and absolutely delicious bite every single time.
Healthy chocolate jam brownie step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, flax, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until light and fluffy: very much the consistency of sifted powdered sugar..
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs and soy milk..
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the egg mixture. Stir until it just comes together and fold in the chocolate chips..
- Butter a 9×13" baking pan and dust it with flour. Once sufficiently covered, pour in the brownie batter..
- Heat the jam in the microwave for about a minute until its consistency turns runny. Spoon some of the jam atop the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl the batter and the jam together, taking care not to mix the two together completely..
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clear. Enjoy warm with no-sugar-added ice cream or with a cold glass of milk..
No refined sugar, good for you applesauce for yummy. These healthy double chocolate brownies are rich in chocolate and made with healthier ingredients that are good for you. With one bite of these Healthy double chocolate brownies, you'll be hooked. You're taking very fine ingredients and making one dessert that will make you the winner of the day. Healthy Chocolate Brownies Recipe easy and low in calories!