Cookies and brownies merged into one, HELLO! You won't have to choose between a brownie and a cookie ever again, these Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies will give you both. These cookies are fudgy, chewy, gooey and crunchy from this pistachios plus they have the perfect balance between. You can cook Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 T of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 t of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 5/8 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 t of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 t of baking powder.
- It’s pinch of cinnamon (opt.).
- Prepare 1/4 t of dry instant coffee (opt.).
- Prepare 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Everyone needs a chocolate cookie recipe in their repertoire that exceeds all expectations of how good a chocolate cookie can be. These double chocolate brownie cookies are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside – just the way you like them. Once cookies have lost their gloss, yet still feel soft to the touch, remove from oven. Do not over bake these cookies.
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and egg..
- Sift dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and instant coffee. Then add to creamed mixture. (Dough will be thick.).
- Add chocolate chips..
- Place tbsp sized dough balls, about 2 inches apart, on greased or parchment papered cookie sheet. I used my smallest cookie scoop..
- Flatten slightly. Bake for 6-8 minutes..
- Allow to cool for a minute on cookie sheet, then transfer to cooking rack to avoid breakage..
- Take a picture and enjoy..
They are soft and chewy like a brownie but look like a cookie! If you're a brownie lover, then you'll definitely love these cookies! Do not over bake these cookies. These double chocolate brownie cookies are just the right amount of moist, chewy perfection. And the melted chocolatey goodness of the morsels melts in your mouth the way rich and creamy chocolate should.