Goin' Bananas Over Banana Pancakes. Gluten-free grain free = guilt free! Chef Jamie Gwen teaches Amber Pfister how to whip up delicious banana pancakes. One of the most basic kitchen staples, flour, has come into question these days for a variety of reasons.
Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. So, take a bowl and add the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and cinnamon powder to it. You can have Goin' Bananas Over Banana Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goin' Bananas Over Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 large of Banana.
- You need 1 packages of Bisquick Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 1 dash of pumpkin spice.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of maple syrup.
The recipe for Banana Pancakes couldn't be simpler. Most of the ingredients are probably already in your pantry. Flour, sugar, eggs, milk, buttermilk, butter, vanilla, baking powder, salt and, of course, bananas. Reminder the actual recipe, with ingredient amounts and exact instructions, is found at the bottom of this post.
Goin' Bananas Over Banana Pancakes instructions
- Make pancake batter according to Bisquick directions.
- Add slices of banana, sugar & pumpkin spice to batter. Pour in skillet/pan with butter..
- Eat with favorite syrup, plain, or with more slices of bananas & syrup. Enjoy..
Emma and Carla share their secrets on how to bake up a storm with paleo banana bread. Keep this recipe handy come fall weather. The folks at foodborne wellness posted this delight, a recipe for paleo pancakes using banana flour. When in doubt, remember the golden rule: Use ¾ cup banana flour as a substitute for one full cup of flour. What happens when bananas get a little too ripe?