Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers. Using a smart phone? for easy fast ordering experience we recommend you to download the Mike's Burgers app available for iOS and android devices. Our signature double patty topped with swiss and American cheese. Pineapple, swiss cheese and teriyaki sauce.
A sweet and spicy pineapple glazed can be brushed over the burgers. On this video I take freshly made Hawaiian Sweet buns and create an Aloha Burger with a teriyaki glaze. Mike's is Hard, So is Prison. You can have Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers
- You need of ● For The Grilled Proteins.
- You need 4 of LG Patties 80/20 Grass Fed Angus Beef Or Prime Rib.
- It’s 1 Can of Thick Sliced SPAM [cut 4 slices].
- It’s of ● For The Hamburger Seasonings & Toppers.
- You need as needed of Quality Teriaki Sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Worshtershire Sauce [to help seasonings stick].
- It’s Dash of Ginger Powder.
- Prepare Dash of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s Dash of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of ● For The Fruits & Vegetables.
- It’s 2 of EX Firm Thick Sliced Chilled Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Thick Sliced Chilled Maui Onions.
- It’s 4 of LG Crispy Chilled Butter Lettuce Leaves.
- You need 1 Can of Pineapple Slices [two slices per burger].
- It’s of ● For The Cheeses.
- You need 4 of Swiss Cheese Slices [two slices per burger].
- It’s of ● For The Grilled Bread.
- You need 2 of EX LG Sweet Grilled Hawaiian Buns.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Butter.
- You need of ● For The Options [I'd recommend them both if you can find them].
- It’s 2 of 5"x5" Pieces Nori [aka kelp – soaked for 5 minutes].
- It’s of Dried Shitake Mushrooms [soaked for 15 minutes then sauteed].
Don't Drive Drunk® Premium Malt Beverage. Has a closet full of hawaiian shirts. Distinguished Hoodline tipster Al M. reports from the Mission that burger joint Double Decker has opened its second location in a space that once occupied Sweetheart Bakery between Harrison and Alabama streets. Add a couple of slices of Swiss cheese along with a nice spoonful of sriracha-mayonnaise and the burger explodes with spice and goo—which is Why Spam and pineapple?
Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers instructions
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- I used Prime Rib patties instead of Angus. Season your patties..
- I do love this Teriyaki sauce..
- Grill your ingredients. 5 minutes on burgers – SPAM & pineapple until charred..
- Soak and saute your mushrooms..
- Soak your Nori for 5 minutes..
- Add your swiss cheese and teriyaki sauce. Grill until cheese is melted. Add your soaked Nori and mushrooms if you're opting to use it..
- Lastly, butter and grill your Hawaiian buns until charred..
- Pile high and enjoy!.
Because it's a delicious combo that hits the rich/fresh/sweet flavors and the crisp/moist textures. Who wouldn't want that on a. Our special seasoned double All-Natural Angus beef patty topped with Swiss and cheddar cheese. Pineapple, Swiss cheese and teriyaki sauce. "Jersey Mike's Subs," "Jersey Mike's," and "Mike's Way" are registered trademarks of A Sub Above, LLC. "Lay's" is a registered trademark of Frito-Lay North America, Inc. "Pepsi" is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc. Two delicious burger patties covered with melted cheese and trimmed with lettuce, tomato and mayo.