Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies. Cream the butter and brown sugar until creamed. Add the eggs, vanilla and mashed banana and beat again until well combined. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a separate bowl.
Begin by combining the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and spices in a bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. You can cook Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies
- Prepare 1 of Bananas – ripened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Butter – softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Raisons, cranberries, blueberries, etc. OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Walnuts, pecans, etc. OPTIONAL.
Beat until light and fluffy, a few minutes. Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil or butter, mashed banana, and vanilla. How to make banana oatmeal cookies: You start by creaming together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and egg until light and fluffy in a large bowl.
Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies step by step
- Put oatmeal and bananas in a medium bowl, and mush the bananas into the oatmeal, using a fork..
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar until evenly blended. (I heated mine in the microwave for about 10-15seconds, so the butter was warm, and helped devolve the sugars better.).
- Add the egg and vanilla. Whisk until texture is smooth..
- Add the flour and baking soda to the banana/oatmeal mixture. Mix together evenly..
- Pour the liquid mixture onto the flour/oatmeal – mix together until texture is a little bit more runny than cookie dough. I add 1-3 tablespoons of flour while mixing to get a little bit better consistency; also adding more sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla. You don't want it too doughy tho, it's suppose to be a little runny..
- Add raisins or nuts now, if you want. Preheat oven to 350?F..
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookies onto a non stick cookie sheet, or lightly greased one. (The tablespoon will drop them into little balls, keep them that shape, the heat of the oven will form them into cookies.).
- Bake for 14-18 minutes. When the edges become a golden brown they're ready. Cool them on a wire rack for a couple minutes, and enjoy! xox.
Mix in the mashed bananas and vanilla extract. Then add in the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Super simple and easy to customize with add-ins, you'll love these as an easy, low-cal go-to for breakfast or a snack. Blend in whole eggs, sugar, and extract.