Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- Prepare 2 cups of self raising flour.
- It’s 2 of large ripe bananas.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes instructions
- Blend the bananas till fine.
- In a bowl, put the flour, add salt then add the blended bananas. Whisk till the mixture is fine and a little thick..
- Warm a nonstick pan, apply little oil on the pan, then a portion of the mixture under temperate heat..
- Let it cook for like 2 min then turn, apply some little oil to cook for another 2min..
- Repeat the procedure to the rest. Serve with your favorite beverage..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.