Baked Honey Bbq Thighs. A simple yet mouthwatering Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe. I'm sorry it's been quiet around her for a couple of weeks. Truly the best oven-baked bbq chicken drumsticks and legs recipe perfect for an easy weeknight dinner with a sticky homemade honey BBQ sauce. (I use a mix of chicken legs – both drumsticks and thighs).
Not everyone owns a grill, likes to grill, or even knows how to grill. That's where this baked version of BBQ chicken steps in. So stash the fire extinguisher for now and bake those thighs. You can cook Baked Honey Bbq Thighs using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Honey Bbq Thighs
- It’s 4 of chicken thighs.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Course black pepper.
- It’s of Honey bbq. sauce.
- You need 1 of garlic clove (chopped).
- It’s 1 of little water.
Extra crispy chicken fingers marinated in honey and BBQ sauce. They're so simple; your whole family will love them. Serve with extra honey BBQ sauce for dipping. Who says baked versions of fried food just aren't the same?
Baked Honey Bbq Thighs instructions
- Season chicken with salt, garlic and, pepper set aside, then preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Add a little water to pan, i do that so i don't burn the garlic, put in oven bake for about 1 hour when done take out and, add sauce put back in oven for 5 minutes and, enjoy..
Clearly they've never had these chicken fingers before. This Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe creates mouth watering chicken in a tasty caramelized glazed. Crispy Baked BBQ Chicken Wings – baked instead of fried these classic chicken wings are crispy, tender and smothered in a sweet 'n spicy Honey BBQ Sauce! The perfect game day appetizer recipe! Serve Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs along with steamed green beans.