Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3 of ripe banans.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven @ 325°F.
- Grease bread pan..
- In medium bowl mix sugar, eggs and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda..
- Add bananas crushed with fork..
- Add spices and vanilla..
- Mix well. Pour into bread pan evenly..
- Bake for 1 hour. Toothpick should slide in and out clean..
- Remove from oven and let cool or enjoy warm with butter. Mmmm.
Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need.