Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib. Mike Nelson is turning up the heat in our new segment, Cooking with Mike! Mike's admittedly terrible cooking skills make him the perfect host for this. This Prime rib recipe is out of this world!
The Easiest Way To Make Great BBQ Ribs • Tasty. Holiday Perfection: A Prime Rib Primer. How To Prepare a Juicy Prime Rib I The Great Courses. You can cook Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib
- It’s of ● For The Prime Rib.
- You need 1 (12 lb) of Prime Rib [bone in – room temp – twined].
- You need of ● For The Rub [you may need to double].
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil o to coat rib].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- It’s of ● For The Options [all as needed].
- You need of Au Jus Sauce [be sure to make extra].
- Prepare of Leidenheimer Bread [preferred if you can find it].
- You need of Large Soft Sub Rolls.
- Prepare of Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- It’s of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- You need of Thin Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need of Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions.
- You need of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- You need of Thin Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Tomatoes.
- You need of Thin Sliced Dill Pickles.
- It’s of Sliced Banana Peppers.
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic Butter & Frying Oil.
- You need of Fresh Rosemary Sprigs [prime rib garnish].
- It’s of Fresh Flat Parsley [prime rib garnish].
- You need of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Thick Brown Gravy.
- It’s of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of LG Disposable Pan.
- You need 1 of Lifted Rack.
- You need 1 of Digital Meat Thermometer.
Jumbo gulf shrimp prepared one of five ways. We love prime rib and without a doubt Mike's Place is the best place to go. It's just an all-around special place. Prime rib is an extremely tender, unbelievably juicy cut of beef with a bold flavor that needs no dressing up.
Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib instructions
- Bring your 12 lb prime rib to room temperature..
- Make your dry rub and whisk..
- Coat prime rib with garlic olive oil and coat well with seasonings..
- Roast at 400° covered for 15 minutes on a lifted rack then 20 minutes per pound at 325°. You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare. Pictured is rare. Allow to sit for 20 minutes covered then serve..
- Create your Au Jus for dipping. Be sure to make extra for Roast Beef Sandwiches and Po Boys. Just use your drippings and McCormick easy Au Jus mix. Substitute half of water called for with beef stock. It's a little salty. That's why no salt is added to the rub..
- Sliced roast beef sandwich with horseradish, grilled onions, grilled peppers, mushrooms and swiss cheese on toasted rolls. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- BBQ Roast Beef sandwich pictured with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce, fresh red and white onions and crispy pickles on toasted rolls. Cole Slaw goes great on these as well. Today we took the cheaters way out and added KFC Cole Slaw to some.😊.
- Toasted Roast Beef Po Boys pictured with grilled onions & bell peppers, brown gravy, fresh crispy thin sliced lettuce, banana peppers, pickles and firm tomatoes. Serve on Leidenheimer bread if at all possible. It's made only in New Orleans but they ship. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- Traditional Old Sober [or yakimein] Soup pictured. See my detailed recipie if interested. It's a delicious New Orleans creation..
- Consider serving with creamed spinach, stacked baked potatoes or corn on the cob. Anyway you do it – as always – enjoy! Garnish with fresh rosemary..
In fact, cooking prime rib is one of the easiest How long does it take to cook a prime rib? There are three ways you can roast a prime rib: Low temperature for a long time. · Open-Faced Prime Rib Sandwiches: the perfect way to use up leftover Prime Rib! The meat is mixed with caramelized onions, then provolone cheese melts on top. #leftovers #primeribsandwiches Melt in your mouth tender and juicy prime rib that is cooked to medium rare perfection and marbled with fat. Tender calamari coated with Mike's special spice and served with tartare sauce. Served with chips and vegetables or a baked potato and vegetables.