Cheesecake brownies. Unfortunately this is only an average cheesecake brownie that I think would be worth trying again with a "from scratch" brownie batter. Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on.
Best Cheesecake Brownies are easy enough to make. These cheesecake brownies are so delicious! They're full of chocolate, fudgy goodness with the rich, creamy zing of cheesecake. You can cook Cheesecake brownies using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake brownies
- You need of Brownie batter:.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 Tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of instant espresso powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of fine salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 8 tablespoon (1 stick) of unsalted butter soften at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 10 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips melted.
- It’s of Cream cheese filling :.
- Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
Cheesecake Brownies. . . thick and fudgy with chocolate chips and a marbled cream cheese layer, these brownies are rich and delicious! I always love a good plain brownie (preferably with nuts). Cheesecake Brownies – Scrumptiously rich and fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer with a brownie swirl. I love brownies, and am always testing new ways to make a moist and delicious brownie that won't cost me a ton of calories.
Cheesecake brownies instructions
- For the brownie batter: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with some nonstick baking spray. Line with a piece of parchment paper on the bottom, making sure the paper comes up over the sides a bit so it's easy to lift the brownies out when they are done..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and salt and set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the sugar and butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the eggs and mix until combined, then mix in the melted chocolate. Add the dry mixture and mix just long enough to combine without overmixing, about 1 minute. Set aside one-quarter of the mixture and pour the rest into the prepared baking dish..
- For the cream cheese filling: In a bowl using a handheld electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg very well until there are no more lumps left. Using 2 spoons, dollop the cream cheese mixture over the top of the brownie base, then dollop the reserved brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Using a butter knife, swirl the brownie mixture into the cheesecake filling..
- Bake the brownies until the edges are browned and the middle is just about set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes in the baking dish, then lift them to a cooling rack to cool completely..
Cheesecake Brownies have delicious layers of fudgy brownie and creamy cheesecake. Add some fresh berries, and you've got one epic springtime dessert. This post is sponsored by Challenge Dairy. How to make cheesecake brownies (cheesecake swirl brownies)? Pour half the brownie batter in a greased pan.