Minime apple pie muffins. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add the vanilla extract, buttermilk, melted butter and eggs. Pour into the flour mixture and sprinkle the diced apple into the bowl as well.
In a separate bowl, sift together flour, soda and salt. Stir oil mixture into flour mixture alternately with buttermilk. Fold in apples, mixing just until combined. You can cook Minime apple pie muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minime apple pie muffins
- It’s of almost ripped apples.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of riped banana.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of honey.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Light, fluffy, bakery-style apple pie protein muffins which are secretly healthy, low carb and made without any eggs, grains, or sugar! Using just five ingredients, these protein-packed muffins are the guilt-free snack or healthy dessert to enjoy anytime! (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free) Directions. In a small saucepan, combine the apples, sugar, water and brown sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Minime apple pie muffins step by step
- In bowl mix milk and cold butter together and put sugar, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda you can add vinegar too activate puffyness 2 drops but for this i didnt, flour , and sprinke a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and mixe to get a nice dough if too watery add flour. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then cut apples in slices to put in blender and leave out 3 or 4 slices to cut into tiny pieces for filling. Add apple vinegar to taste, honey, banana, 1/4 to a half cup water slowly blend to get a thick apple sauce.
- Once dough is ready put a dash of olive oil and mixe dough cut in half one piece will be for top and the other for bottom. Start preheating oven to 350°F.
- Using dough for bottom cut tiny ball like for each muffin in pan then flatten each ball to fill at least half of muffin hole like picture make sure spray a little oil in muffin pan to avoid any stick..
- Then add sliced apples in for filling then apple sause on top..
- Then top it off with the other half of dough making same circles and cut small cuts on center for even cook and for final seal pinch together bottom and top and sprinkle the rest of cinnamon on top. Put in oven 350°F at 15 minutes let sit 30 minutes before serving.
How to Make Mini Apple Pies in a Muffin Tin Wash, dry, peel, core, and finely mince your apples. Add apples to a bowl and coat with cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg, and flour. But all in cute little miniature form and baked in a muffin tin. These mini apple pies may be small, but they're big on flavor! Little hands can help shape pie crusts with cookie cutters, which means you can have family time while you bake and eat.