Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich. This sandwich is a quick, delicious meal and tastes great with a side of potato salad. A quick and easy sandwich with ham, turkey and swiss slices, dipped in an egg/milk mixture and fried to a. Ham Sandwich with Greens and EggsPork.
Often used in finger sandwiches for parties or wedding receptions. Ham may be chopped by hand or in a food processor. Mix celery, pickle relish, mayonnaise, mustard and celery seed in a medium size bowl. You can have Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish / salad cubes.
- It’s 8 ounces of smoked ham fully cooked.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg.
- It’s 1 of kosher pickle quartered into spears.
- It’s To taste of peppercini/ banana pepper rings.
This zippy chopped ham salad will have your family looking forward to leftover ham! Not your average sandwich spread, this chunky salad makes for a perfect appetizer with crackers or a delicious sandwich on your favorite bread. Never wonder about how to make the best ham salad again! View top rated Chopped ham salad sandwich recipes with ratings and reviews.
Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich instructions
- Trim any unwanted fat or skin.
- Chop the ham finely or put into a food processor till your desired constancy..
- Add the mayonnaise, ham mustard, dill weed, sweet pickle cubes, Horseradish sauce, and onion powder. Mix as you go to get everything incorporated..
- Add cheese and mix once more..
- It should be ready.
- Oh the egg, chop the egg up and mix..
- Toast the bread, slice the pickle..
- Spread the ham mixture on the bread and serve with the pickle and peppers. The other sandwich is tuna salad sandwich..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Hot Ham Salad Sandwiches, Ham Salad Sandwiches, Ham Salad Sandwich, etc. Tips for Making Ham Salad Sandwiches. This ham salad recipe takes advantage of that leftover ham that always seems to linger after the family dinner, whether it's Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or I use half ham and half big baloney, and some sweet gerkiins that I've chopped in my food processor. This recipe for ham salad sandwiches contains a simple, basic combination of chopped ham, mayonnaise, celery, grated onion, and a dash Quarter the sandwiches to serve as luncheon or party sandwiches or serve them in biscuits soft mini sandwich buns. It makes a great filling for wraps or.