3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes. Mash banana in a bowl using a fork; add eggs, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix batter well. The end result were these fluffy, soft and mildly sweet pancakes. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone.
All you need to add is an egg and some flour. Top with some fresh banana slices and cinnamon butter. Cooking this recipe and planning your meals can help you on your weight loss journey. You can cook 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of Any Kind of Flour.
Although there are countless variations of this same recipe concept, our special touch is adding cinnamon. (Yeah, super special, but it truly elevates the flavor to new dimension and adds that special touch. I usually triple this for my family but these measurements are a great place to start. Instructions Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl. Add the oats and egg and mix well.
3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes instructions
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. -If you have a food processer or blender(Individual blender like the magic bullet work best) you can use those to speed things up. Just add in banana and egg and slowly add the flour into the mixture.-.
- Add the eggs into to bowl and mix them in..
- Add little bits if flour at a time and mix it in until pancake consistently.-picture was taken after I made the first pancake so you should have more than that-.
- Turn on frying pan to between low and medium heat and butter the bottom of the pan. -you can use oil instead of butter but I find it tastes better with butter-.
- Pour pancake mix into pan. This recipe make 2-3 pancakes depending on how big or small you make them..
- Let cook for 2-4 min until the outside of the pancake starts to crisp underneath. Or until golden brown. Flip pancake. -These do not look like normal pancakes most of the time. They will be splotchy in their coloration.-.
- Let cook for another 1-3 min. And then take it out and serve..
- Eat up and Enjoy!.
Then add the cinnamon and mix again. If you're really pinched for ingredients, you can actually make these pancakes with only two things: eggs and bananas. However, I'd advise adding oats for significantly better taste. In a large bowl, mash a banana with a fork until smooth. Place the egg and flour in the bowl and whisk to combine.