Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken. Place chicken in a slow cooker. Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders with Coleslaw It's too hot to cook inside! It's too hot to BBQ outside!
Previous Post Brownie Cookies (with Video!) Next Post Blueberry Cake. This Slow Cooker BBQ Shredded Chicken is made with a healthy a delicious BBQ sauce that's finger-licking good. This classic Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken is great for any recipe that requires shredded chicken including chicken noodle soup, tacos or enchiladas. You can have Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- It’s 2 of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of worechestire sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Yet the result is a big batch of shredded chicken that is still so. The slow cooker leaves the chicken so tender that it is transformed into thin shreds in well under a minute. The sauce stays in the slow cooker, so you don't have to worry about lots of splattering, but I still like to use the splash guard just in case. Yes, it will dirty a couple more dishes, but it's totally worth.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken step by step
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
This shredded BBQ chicken is a simple, zesty, and flavorful shredded BBQ chicken. This chicken can go in pasta dishes, over rice, or in a tortilla. This recipe is extremely versatile, tasty, and perfect for summer! I mentioned on my blog a few weeks ago how I forget to use my slow cooker in the summer. The slow cooker has done it again, creating an easy, almost effortless meal that fills your home with the aroma of So naturally, finding a favorite slow cooker bbq pulled chicken is definitely a must.