Lambe Family's Banana Bread. Lambe Family's Banana Bread This is my mothers recipe and the only one I've ever used. I've tweaked it a bit over the years, so now if she wants some she just gets me to make it. hehe. But apparently I only photograph it when I have run out of pecans.
Banana bread – just saying the words bring back childhood memories of earthy sweet bread slathered in butter. Beth La Manach of EntertainingWithBeth.com is baking some delicious banana bread with nuts and dark chocolate. Get more Home & Family Recipes here: http://ww. You can cook Lambe Family's Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lambe Family's Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mashed bananas (overripe bananas are best).
- Prepare 1 of chopped nuts to taste (I NEVER add them).
Easy Banana Bread Cookies Recipe Here:https://www.thejaroudifamily.com/post/easy-banana-bread-cookies—–Interested in the products we mentioned? We bought banana bread at the store, I ate the last two pieces so I wanted to get some more, store was out. Looked for an easy recipe and made this. This banana bread is a thousand X's better than the store bought.
Lambe Family's Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a large loaf pan, or two small ones..
- I just plop the wet ingredients into a large bowl, mix it and then whisk the dry ingredients into it..
- Do not overmix, a few lumps are fine. If the batter is too smooth, it really doesn't come out right when baked. I've done that before!.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or when browned. Use the toothpick method to check doneness..
- Enjoy while warm or room temperature. If you have kids like I do, hide your piece quickly! lol.
Lamb's Bread, sometimes called Lamb's Breath, is a popular strain for medical marijuana patients looking to relieve symptoms associated with chronic stress and depression. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – this is an easy banana bread recipe that's full of dark, melty chocolate chips! Banana bread makes a great housewarming or Christmas gift and it's perfect for the Southern tradition of taking something to a family when a baby's been born or a loved one has passed. Great recipe for Lambe Family's Gingerbread. This has been my mothers gingerbread recipe all my life and I don't need any other!