You can cook Timlo soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Timlo soup
- It’s Half of chicken cut into small pieces (or 2 chicken breast).
- You need 2 of litter water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of carrot, peeled and cut into the shape of flower petals.
- You need 100 gr of shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water, thinly sliced.
- It’s 15 gr of dried tuberose flower, knotted, soaked in cold water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 50 gram of glass noodles, soaked in cold water.
- It’s 15 of boiled quail eggs (you can buy in Asian grocery).
- You need 2 of scallion.
- Prepare 3 of chinese parsley.
- You need of Spices (ground).
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cm of gingger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Timlo soup step by step
- Simmer chicken in a covered pot until tender (or you can use chicken breast bring to boil until chicken is fully cooked. Remove the chicken breast from the pot and cut into cube, and put back later with all the vegetables). Heat oil, saute all the spices until fragrant. Add to the boiling stock..
- Add the mushrooms, tuberose flower, scallions, quail egg and carrots then bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. And before removing from the heat add the cabbage and Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 more minutes, turn heat off then garnish chinese parsley..
- Serve with fresh tomato sambal ( for the sambal you just need 5 bird's eye chilli, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 small cloves garlic,and 1 small fresh tomatoes, then ground together. Dont forget shrimp crackers 😍 #happycooking.