Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies. Chocolate and peanut butter are a definite contender for best dessert duo. Personally, my love for the pairing has a lot to do with the irresistible combination of sweet and salty. These rich, chocolatey brownies with enticing swirls of peanut butter throughout send my taste buds into a tizzy with every.
I'm super excited to share this recipe with you all, combining two very beloved flavors! Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Ingredients Chocolate Batter. And then, fully drowning in chocolate peanut butter brownies but unable to quit now, I made them one last time and now I need you to come over and take these away. You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (113 g) of unsalted butter.
- You need 8 ounces (250 g) of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 6 tbsp of peanut butter (divided).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coffee/ expresso powder.
No human being should have to face down dozens of sea salt-flecked crisp-edged, fudgy-centered peanut butter swirled brownies. Deep, dark, fudgy & flourless chocolate peanut butter swirl brownies. This diabetic-friendly brownie recipe uses the classic flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter to make a delicious dessert you'll want to make again and again. Reviews for: Photos of Peanut Butter Swirl Chocolate Brownies.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350F or 180C and line the bottom and sides of a 9*9 inch square baking dish with parchment/aluminium paper..
- In a saucepan/double boiler melt the butter, chocolate and 3 tbsp peanut butter till smooth. And let it cool for 5-10 minutes..
- In a medium sized bowl sift the dry ingredients i.e. the flour, cocoa powder,salt and coffee powder mix and set aside..
- In another bowl beat the sugar and the eggs 1 at a time till its smooth. Takes 5 minutes. Now add in the vanilla and mix. Add the cooled chocolate mixture and mix all till smooth..
- Incorporate the dry ingredients to the wet till smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl and dont overmix the batter..
- Put the brownie mixture on the bak8ng dish. Tap the dish couple of times to get rid of air bubbles and set aside..
- Now take the rest 3 tbsp peanut butter melt it and using a spoon put dollops of it into the brownie batter. Using a knife/ toothpick form swirls..
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes till a toothpick inserted in the centre has less crumbles sticking to it. You want a thick goeey brownies not hard. Let it cool down in the pan for 15 minutes. Take it out of the pan and again cool for 2 hours..
- Cut into squares..
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled chocolate syrup.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies with a natural peanut butter swirl. I used to think making brownies from scratch was hard, until I created this recipe. My kids were a huge fan of these! Bring them to your neighborhood pot luck and make sure to bring the recipe. Fudgy brownies filled with peanut butter cups, topped with a peanut butter swirl.