Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread I've always loved baking but never got the guts to try.today is the day. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl.
To make the bread batter: in the bowl of an electric stand mixer, cream the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Overall this cinnamon chocolate chip banana bread had awesome texture and flavor, and the whole wheat flour (I used white whole wheat) made it dense (read: hearty and filling) without being heavy. The cinnamon almost made it a touch too intense—in some ways, I felt like the recipe would be better with EITHER the chocolate chips or cinnamon. You can have Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Olive oil (any can work).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe bananas (Mashed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of Crushed nuts.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar (White).
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate chip.
If you're looking for a chocolate chip-free banana bread recipe, check out my original, moist banana bread. All purpose flour — No need to use bread flour for this recipe. Baking soda — A leavening agent. Banana bread recipes are a soda bread (a bread using baking soda) instead of a yeasted bread dough.
Victor's Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Pre heat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl mix salt, Olive oil, baking soda, baking powder, milk, vanilla extract, sugar.
- Add mashed bananas an mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add flour and chocolate chip.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of flour and mix till the flour is moist.
- Grease your cooking pan (bigger size the better).
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 50 minutes.
In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. This Banana Chocolate Chip Bread is loaded with sweet banana flavor and just the right amount of chocolate chips.