Oat banana pancake with little brownie. Let the batter sit for several minutes, for the oats to soak up the smooth banana and milk. Now, heat up a non-stick pan coated with cooking spray. In a food processor, add oats and process until it looks like flour.
Pancakes are always a winning breakfast and our children really enjoy these mini oat banana pancakes because they love to have as many different toppings on as many pancakes as they possibly can. Occasionally we fill the pancakes with a mix of chocolate and peanut butter creating a mini oat banana pancake sandwich. Preparation: In a large bowl, mash the bananas using a fork. You can cook Oat banana pancake with little brownie using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat banana pancake with little brownie
- You need 3 cups of oats.
- You need 4 of small banana.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of low skimmed milk.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- Prepare to taste of Honey.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of is bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 drop of brownie.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of unsalted butter.
Oat, Flax & Banana Pancakes recipe from Linwoods. Mashed banana, oat flower, flaxseed, and almond milk feature in this dairy-free pancake recipe flavored with orange juice, shredded coconut, and cinnamon. As I laid in bed and tried to recall the contents of my pantry and fridge, the idea for banana oat pancakes came to be. And man am I glad it did!
Oat banana pancake with little brownie instructions
- I blend 3cups of oats,4 small bananas,2 eggs, low skimmed milk,cinnamon powder,ginger powder(half teaspoon), honey to my taste,half teaspoon bicarbonate of soda, half teaspoon baking powder, a drop of brownie,full teaspoon of unsalted butter.
- All blend together to a smooth semi thick consistency..
- Fry in batches with little olive oil in a nonstick pot..
These pancakes are really delicious, but also a "healthier" version than a normal pancake. These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes is a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Finding healthy, easy and satisfying breakfasts are always a mission for me.