Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread. This is perfect for breakfast or snack and can also be made as muffins if you prefer. Holy Moly Yummy! (and easy) I used frozen. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Banana Bread.
Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread – A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holiday gift that everyone will love! Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. This blueberry banana bread recipe is similar to most other recipes in the banana bread genre with a few changes that make a big difference. You can have Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Butter, softened plus save wrappers.
- It’s of blueberries/blackberries.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of bananas.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
A generous amount of fresh blueberries is added to the mix, along with yogurt for added moisture. You can also make this recipe with frozen blueberries but. I had blueberries so I made this vegan blueberry banana oat bread. And let me tell you, it's fabulous!
Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix sugar and butter with mixer till well blended. Add eggs, one at a time till well blended..
- Breaking off in pieces, add the bananas, buttermilk and vanilla till smooth..
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt slowly till all ingredients moistened (don't overmuch at this point).
- With a spatula, fold in blueberries easy so as not to break them..
- Take the saved butter wrappers and grease two loaf pans with the butter residue..
- Pour batter evenly into both pans. Baking times vary. I would start checking at the 40 minute mark till toothpick comes out clean from batter (not blueberries)..
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes before handling. then loosen sides of loaves from pans and place top side up on wire rack or dinner plate.
- when completely cooled store in gallon food storage bags. Will last at room temp for up to 4 days, in fridge up to 10 days and freeze up to 3 months.
- This recipe is very versatile you could add walnuts, replace blueberries with blackberries or dates..
You can find plenty of quick breads using banana's in the recipe collection, like this Classic Vegan Banana Bread, Carrot Banana Bread, or this gluten free Buckwheat Banana Bread (Gluten Free). Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe! Imagine the softest, moistest banana bread ever, loaded with juicy sweet blueberries. NOW imagine that warm, topped with a little butter. Add blueberries and gently fold into mixture.