Protein Banana Bread. Mix together oat flour, sugar, walnuts, protein powder, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to banana mixture; stirring until just combined. Add some nuts – if you want a little crunch, this high protein banana bread would be great with diced almonds mixed in or on top!
It's filling and packed with protein power and topped with an optional cashew cream cheese! This protein banana bread recipe will leave your sweet-tooth in the dust! One of the best and healthiest banana bread recipes you will ever make. You can cook Protein Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Banana Bread
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Low fat Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 of Egg whites.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Protein powder ( vanilla or banana).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of Blueberries.
Delicious healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Made in one bowl, easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Everyone loves this healthy banana bread recipe because it can easily be made into muffins, too! This healthy banana bread is packed with protein.
Protein Banana Bread instructions
- Mash banana and mix in yogurt and honey. Separate egg whites and mix in. Add baking powder, baking soda and protein powder and mix until smooth. Stir in rolled oats and blueberries..
- Bake at 180C for 25 minutes.
- Nutrion per serve: 126 calories, 15.6g fat, 21.2g protein, 105g carbs.
Alternatively, you can try using a neutral protein powder in place of the collagen peptides-just be cautious of sneaky added sugar and fillers often hidden in these products. Mash the bananas up really well, and whisk in the eggs and milk. Blend the rest of the dry ingredients into the mix until it takes on a batter-like consistency. Spray a loaf pan and pour in the batter. Banana Bread (Healthy, Easy, High Protein) Healthy Banana Bread Essentials: A food scale – like this one – to be as exact as possible weighing out the ingredients A high quality whey protein powder Sieve the whey protein, flour, baking powder, splenda, pinch of salt and cinnamon into a large bowl.