Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies. Looking for a fun and easy dessert recipe ? Try making this easy and delicious blackberry swirl cheesecake brownie recipe! It has a cheesecake and brownie.
Our Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe is a creamy, yet classically rich delight made with fresh pureed Driscoll's blackberries. A deep purple blackberry purée spiked with blackberry liqueur dresses up this creamy and simple blackberry swirl cheesecake. These Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars make a gorgeous and delicious dessert! You can have Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies using 19 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
- You need of for fudge brownie layer.
- You need 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- It’s 2 ounces of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of FOR FRESH BLACKBERRY SWIRL Puree.
- You need 6 of ouncesfresh or thawed frozen blackberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of for cheesecake layer.
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
The base of these blackberry swirl cheesecake bars starts with a homemade graham cracker crust. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. A swirl of fresh blackberries makes a big impact on this eye-catching addition to a party table. Tangy raspberry-swirled cheesecake layered over a rich fudge brownie.
Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Make blackberry puree.
- In a small saucepan combineblackberres, sugar, lemon, salt and water.
- Bring to a simer, breaking up blakberries with a rubber spatular or spoon until very soft and starting to thicken, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Press all liquid through a fine mesh strainer, pressing with spatula to extract all juice, discard seeds and cool blackberry juice to room temperature.
- Make brownie layer.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 inch sqare baking pan with bakers spray. Line the pan with foil with foil extending over ends for easy removal. Spray foil lightly with bakers spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla in a bowl until combined.
- Stir in melted chocolate/butter mixture until just blended.
- Stir in flour until just blended.
- Scrape into prepared pan and bake 15 to 18 minutes until just almost set, there will be a bit of mooist batter on a toothpick. Cool to room temperature then chill before addind cheesecake layer.
- Make blackberry swirl cheesecake layer.
- Lower oven temperature to 325.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and egg, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Pour onto prepared brownie crust.
- Drizzle the chilled blackberry puree over the cheesecake and swirl using a knife or skewet.
- Bake fo 35 to 40 minutes untilcheese cake is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack until room temperature then rerigerate at least 4 hours or over night before lifting from pan using foil.
- Cut into sqares.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh blackberried.
Use a toothpick to give these Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies a beautiful look. Oregon Raspberries pack extra flavor, you can use fresh or frozen in this recipe. Crush the blackberries and swirl through the remaining cheesecake batter. Spread the blackberry cheesecake on top of the brownie batter. Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake — again though the recipe calls for graham cracker crumbs, just use ground almonds or almond flour.