Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis. Crispy, melty, juicy, meaty, gooey cheesy straight up lunchtime goodness every time! This deliciously easy sandwich is made better only by dipping it into your piping hot beefy Au Jus! This deliciously easy sandwich is made better only by dipping it into your piping hot beefy Au Jus!
Rub beef all over with olive oil and place in roasting pan. In a small bowl, stir together salt, pepper, oregano, and sage. But when the French Dip is good it is so good: Perfect, not-too-crusty bread loaded up with thin slices of rich roast beef, melty Swiss cheese, and tender caramelized onions. You can have Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis
- It’s of ● For The Bread.
- Prepare 12 of Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread.
- Prepare as needed of Horseradish Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Meats [all precooked – room temp].
- You need 4 1/4 of " Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness].
- You need 1 Pound of Precooked Roast Beef Slices.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Precooked Turkey Breast Slices.
- Prepare of ● For The Cheeses [room temp].
- You need 8 Slices of Swiss Cheese.
- You need 8 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
- You need of ● For The Au Jus.
- You need 1 Bottle of Au Jus Concentrate.
- You need as needed of Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth.
Grilled fresh every time, our hot subs and cheese steaks are sure to please. Here is a list of our Weekly Specials! Sliced gyro meat, feta cheese, tomato and side of tzatziki sauce.. Prepare your french dip meat in a slow cooker for no-fuss preparation and tender, juicy meat.
Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below..
- Fry ham in Panini.
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone..
- Press ham until fully scored..
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press..
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted..
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce..
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny's brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat..
- Slice sandwich and prep for service..
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!.
Then grill it up in a panini served with a side of au jus. In this Slow Cooker French Dip Panini Recipe, Classic French Dip Sandwiches are converted to a Panini Recipe, crispy sourdough bread being the perfect medium to soak up the delicious au jus. Pastrami Sandwich Deli Sandwiches Grilled Sandwich Soup And Sandwich Steak Sandwich Recipes Grilling Recipes Lunch Recipes Beef Recipes Cooking Recipes. Cooked ham, fontina cheese, and giardiniera make up this hot panino that goes well with your favorite Italian beer. Close Ham and Cheese Pretzel Panini.