Fruit pancake. Fruit pancakes happen to be some of our favorites. There's a great versatility in fruit pancakes, with flavor combos from sweet and tart to rich and creamy … Pancakes are the ultimate breakfast (and sometimes dinner) food, and fruit only makes them better. Explore our collection of fruit pancake recipes for an extra-special morning treat from My Food and Family.
Blackberries, raspberries, or blueberries are also wonderful atop a stack of steaming, hot, fluffy pancakes, so you can substitute with what is available in your area. This skillet fruit pancake features bubbly sugared fruit underneath a blanket of fluffy pancake. Fall in love with brunch all over again. You can have Fruit pancake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of sooji.
- It’s 2 spoon of milk powder.
- Prepare As needed of Sugar or honey.
- You need as needed of some fruits like banana kiwi apple.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
Or eat them for dinner, whichever. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream and sugar. Spread over warm pancakes; top with pie filling. Serve with fruit and additional pie filling if desired.
Fruit pancake step by step
- Mix the sooji and milk and make smooth batter add sugar and keep aside for 15 mins.. now add 1banana puree mix well.
- Now take a pan put some butter and now take 1 big spoon batter and pour in the pan now make it till become golden brown from both sides…
- Now serve with some chopped fruits and honey over it.. enjoy it’s ready.
To add berries (or other fruit) to pancakes without any of these side effects, you should pour the batter into your prepared pan, then place the fruit on top of the pancake while the batter is still wet and unset. We love topping our pancakes with fruit syrups and light whipped creme. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients; stir until. Layer the pancakes between slices of fresh fruit and serve immediately. Adding butter or calorie-laden syrups, however, will.