Grandma Hawkins' Banana Bread. Banana Streusel Bread Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. How to Make Banana Bread with Step by Step Instructions for Beginners – Easy Banana Bread Recipe. Find out why Great Grandma's Best Banana Bread Recipe won a blue ribbon.
It makes for a beautiful presentation. Banana Bread is one of those sweets that just about everyone loves. Jan Borden Freeman is a wonderful baker, as a result of her Grandma Mills teaching Jan hopes you will enjoy her Instant Pot Grandma Mills' Banana Nut Bread, as much as she and her family have been enjoying this for years. You can cook Grandma Hawkins' Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma Hawkins' Banana Bread
- It’s of butter or margarin.
- You need of eggs, slightly beaten.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of very ripe banana's.. u can use 5 bananas if u like.. I do.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract or for extra banana flavor instead use banana extract..
- It’s of sour milk or buttermilk.
This buttery, moist bread is quick and easy to make needing only one bowl. Wrap the entire loaf in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Place the wrapped loaf in a freezer safe bag or reusable sealed container. Grandma Nana Banana Bread: Dazzle bakes banana bread when her grandma shows up at the café, but she's missing one ingredient.
Grandma Hawkins' Banana Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- mix all ingredients in a large bowl..
- grease and flour a large loaf pan..
- pour mix into said loaf pan about 3/4 full..
- let stand about 15 min. to let air bubbles rise up..
- bake for about 1hour or until toothpick comes out clean..
- serve.. u can serve warm with butter if u like..
- TIP: I like to cut mine in cubes and put into a server tray for easy on the go bite size pieces or for a party…
- tip: sometimes I add a 1/2tsp of cinnamon to the batch for a little something extra…
- tip: in this recipe u can add nuts, dried cherries, craisins, raisins or chocolate chips.. about 1 cup should do ya.. just mix in batter by hand just before pouring into bread pans..
- HINT: to bake in regular sized cupcake tins.. line with paper or spray with baking spray… fill 2/3 of the way and bake for about 20-25 min or until set and toothpick comes out clean..
Lots and Lots of Lemons!: With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is having a moment, thanks to the coronavirus quarantine. While self-isolating at home, we're googling recipes that bring back memories of youth and put the And according to search trends, banana bread is king. So we thought we'd re-share one of our favorite comfort foods from our favorite. This plant-based banana bread recipe is kid friendly and a fan-favorite for good reason – it's delicious!