Rich carrot cake #weeklyjikonichallenge. Shred baby carrots (this takes some time, but is well worth it). In a large bowl, combine oil, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs and beat well. Stir in half of the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
I'm Kind of a Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Frosting snob. To me, the best carrot cake is dense & rich with tons of delicious bits and texture. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind those light, fluffy versions, but I crave the dark, flavorful version full of texture and spices. You can cook Rich carrot cake #weeklyjikonichallenge using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich carrot cake #weeklyjikonichallenge
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of margarine.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- Prepare of cloves.
- It’s of ginger.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of grated carrot.
- Prepare of dessicated coconut.
- It’s of fresh pineapple chunk.
- It’s of mala.
Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth! This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.
Rich carrot cake #weeklyjikonichallenge instructions
- Weigh n measure all ingredients and assemble them in a working area. Sift flour with spices,baking and set aside..
- Cream sugar n margarine till light,then add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition..
- Add the oil and mix in. Add mala mix well..
- Fold in flour till well incorporated,fold inn carrots,raisins(coat them with flour) and coconut. Mix well.
- Then pour into greased pans.Bake @160 for 60-70mins until a skewer comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool n decorate to your liking.
Baking soda helps the cake to rise. Salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract make the cake taste amazing. Oil keeps the cake nice and moist — any neutral flavored oil will work. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a large bowl cream together oil, applesauce, vanilla, sugar, and brown sugar.