Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior. Try Jimmy Dean® Pancakes & Sausage sandwiches For A Fun Portable Meal On The Go! Make a batch of Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes or use the leftovers from breakfast. Pair two similar sized pancakes together.
Whisk together, gradually incorporating the flour mixture, just until. Mix banana and egg together in a bowl until no lumps remain. Add vanilla extract to the batter. You can have Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior
- It’s 2 of Mashed over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Butter + oil 5 tbsp each.
Pancakes are always a winning breakfast and our children really enjoy these mini oat banana pancakes because they love to have as many different toppings on as many pancakes as they possibly can. Occasionally we fill the pancakes with a mix of chocolate and peanut butter creating a mini oat banana pancake sandwich. Pancakes are always a safe option for breakfast as usually kids love them. However the store bought mixes are often full of refined sugars and preservatives.
Banana Pancake Sandwiches…#healthy junior instructions
- Make a thick batter using all the ingredients..
- Plug in the toaster and add a teaspoon of butter and oil mix in each depression..
- Now add a spoonful of batter in each..
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Flip it over if you wish. I didn't flip over..
- Serve these with cream or honey or maple syrup..
This is a much healthier approach using a handful of ingredients that most probably have in your pantry. Add ½ cup of pancake batter to the preheated griddle. Allow the batter to spread and cook, the edges will start to dry and that's the best time to check and then flip. Stack the cooked pancakes on a plate. Craving more hot, hearty and healthy pancakes?