Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. Simple and completely homemade mint chocolate chip cheesecake brownies. Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownie Cups. The recipe for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Brownie Crust also appears on Krusteaz.com.
Mint Cheesecake Brownie Pie – a creamy no bake Andes mint cheesecake on top of a fudge And a big slice of this Andes Mint Cheesecake Brownie Pie to enjoy later. This brownie pie is so a homemade brownie recipe that we absolutely love in this house, but today I went with a box mix. This Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dessert Dip is a perfect easy to make sweet treat for St Mint Chocolate Chip Mousse Brownies – fudgy brownies topped with light and fluffy mint chip mousse! You can cook Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust using 25 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust
- Prepare of FOR FUDGE BROWNIE BASE.
- You need 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- It’s 2 ounces of butter (1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons).
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of FOR MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE.
- It’s 2-8 ounce of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 24 ounces of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of green mint chocolate chips, melted and warm, not hot.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mini semisweet chocolate chips, reular sized chips can sink so be sure to use mini chips.
- Prepare drops of green food color, if needed depending on how green your mint chps look after blending.
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chips or chopped bar.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of FOR GARNISH.
- You need of shaves chocolate mint candy, I used Andes mint cchocolate candy.
- Prepare of green dprinkles and green sparkle sugar as needed.
- You need of whipped cream for serving.
A chocolate cake roll filled with mint whipped cream and mini chocolate chips, topped with a. Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge over super chocolaty and fudgy brownies is one of the most amazing combos. Any mint chocolate chip fan will love and appreciate this super easy dessert. A layer of dense and very chocolaty brownies is topped with a thick, refreshing and easy to make fudge layer.
Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust step by step
- MAKE BROWNIE BASE.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350. Have a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Meit butter and chocolate in microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs and sugar until combined.
- Stir in cooled chocolate mixture, vanilla and salt just until blended.
- Add flour and just stir in until blended.
- Pour into prepared sprinform pan, place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 18 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool on rack completely before filling.
- MAKE MINT CHIP CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Keep oven at 350 and have a foil lined baking pan ready for cheesecake baking.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla, peppermint extract and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add melted green mint chips, beat in.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg.
- Add sour cream and stir in just until blended, do not over mix, add green food color now if needed then fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared brownie crust.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 70 to 90 minutes until just slightly jiggly in the center. Remove from the oven and let sit on baking sheet 5 minutes , then move to a rack to cool completely before covering and refigerating at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Run a small sharp knife aroung pan then realease sides of springform pan.
- MAKE GLAZE.
- Have chocolate in a small bowl. Heat cream in microwave or on stove top until hot but not boiling. Pour over chocolste let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Reriigerate until it thickens enough to be spreadable just 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour over top of cheesecake and spread quickly to smooth..
- Garnish with the shaved mint candy, sprinkles and sparkle sugar while chocolate is wet so it sticks. Refigerate to set chocolate.
- Serve slices with whipped cream.
Grab the recipe for these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies! The start of a month where calories don't count and cookie swaps are acceptable every day of the week! I figured we should kick things off with a bang and have some Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies. These Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies from Delish.com are what mint and chocolate dreams are made of. Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions and pour into prepared pan.