The Best Banana Bread. This really is the best banana bread recipe. Actually, I use the Pampered Chef brownie pan and make muffins using the recipe. Sometimes I add mini chocolate chips.
I made this Banana bread a while ago and it was the best Banana bread I've ever had. Very rich and moist with lots of banana flavor. Best Banana Bread Recipe Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. You can cook The Best Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 2 of very ripe bananas (like black!).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla (optional).
This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! This IS the best banana bread recipe I have been able to find and I have been looking for such a long time! I won't have to look any longer.
The Best Banana Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. NOTE: if you do not have any baking powder just add a half teaspoon more baking soda.
- add the bananas, milk, and lemon juice or vinegar..
- add the vanilla at this time if you want and this mix until it is still slightly lumpy still..
- pour into baking dishes and cook for 40 min or until firm in the center.
This is exactly what I was looking for…a nicely dense, not so cake-like, extremely moist loaf with excellent banana flavor. Thank you so much for sharing this! Remove odd pots and pans from oven. Best Banana Bread Recipe – Moist, tender and so delicious, this recipe is so easy to make and truly makes the best banana bread every time. This recipe makes a version of one that I remember my Grandmother making routinely.