Carrot cake cheesecake cake. Add ½ of the cheesecake batter, then the rest of the carrot cake batter and cheesecake batter. Spread carrot cake batter in the prepared pan; top with cheesecake mixture. Place pan on the rack above the roasting pan with water in the oven.
This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake is a showstopper! Layers of homemade carrot cake, a cheesecake center and it's all topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting! This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake has two layers of super moist carrot cake and a layer of creamy cinnamon cheesecake! You can have Carrot cake cheesecake cake using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cake cheesecake cake
- Prepare of for the carrot cake:.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of canola oil.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded carrots.
- It’s of for the cheesecake layer:.
- It’s 2 packages (8 oz) of each) cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of for the frosting:.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Covered in a homemade cream cheese frosting, it's the perfect cake for Easter! For a classic carrot cake recipe, try my Super Moist Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing or this recipe for the Best Carrot Cake! Drop large spoonfuls of cream cheese batter over carrot cake batter; top with large spoonfuls of remaining carrot cake batter. Repeat with remaining cream cheese batter, spreading evenly with a knife.
Carrot cake cheesecake cake instructions
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER: Prepare the cheesecake layer first. This can be done early in the day, or the night before. If freezing the cheesecake, can be stored 1-2 weeks in the freezer..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using a large roasting pan, add 1 inch of water to the pan. Place it on the lower 2/3 of the oven! Allow it to preheat in the oven..
- Prepare 9-inch springform pan by wrapping bottom of pan (outside) with double layer of foil. Line bottom (inside) with a circle of parchment paper..
- Beat cream cheese with granulated sugar for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Add in salt and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Beat in sour cream and heavy cream, until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Pour into prepared 9-inch springform pan. Place pan in center of preheated roasting pan in the oven, making sure to be careful not to spill water..
- Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and cool completely on counter..
- When cooled, remove outside portion of the springform pan and place into the freezer for several hours or overnight. I put it in freezer for about 2 hours. If using within 24 hours, feel free to just refrigerate cheesecake!.
- FOR THE CARROT CAKE LAYERS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs until blended. Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Beat for about 2 minutes. Add in shredded carrots. Pour into prepared cake pans..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack for ten minutes. The remove from pans and cool completely..
- FOR THE FROSTING: In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat with whisk attachment for 3 minutes. Add in sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream. Beat for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped pecans..
- To assemble the cake, layer one layer of carrot cake. Add the cheesecake then top with second layer of carrot cake. Spread on the frosting, first on sides then on top!.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. ENJOY.
Do not marble with a knife. Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake is a beautiful and delicious cake to make for Easter, Mother's Day or other spring celebrations. It occurred to me the other day that I haven't given you a fabulous dessert to make for Easter Sunday! Carrot Cake Cheesecake is a fluffy and super moist carrot cake layered with a creamy, lemon scented cheesecake. Carrot Cake Cheesecake smothered with a cream cheese frosting and crushed pecans to add crunch, this impresses everyone.