Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy.
That excess moisture can lead to a soggy loaf. Add mashed banana; butter; and milk. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. You can have Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of ripe mashed bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs (room temperature).
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
My chocolate chip banana bread is so dense and moist on the inside, and the top bakes-up perfectly golden on top. Be sure to save a few of your mini chocolate chips to sprinkle all over the top of the bread, as this will give it a very pretty finish on top. The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt.
Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined..
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute..
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined..
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes..
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋.
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month..
Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix in the oil, bananas, and eggs. This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe!