Easy No Flour Banana Bread. Oven temperatures vary so just make sure you test it with a toothpick to make sure it's baked all the way through. PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE: To make a loaf of banana bread as moist as possible, many recipes call for at least some butter. This recipe for paleo banana bread by Well Plated uses almond butter instead of traditional butter.
I've baked about half a dozen loaves of banana bread these last two months. This is what you're using instead of flour in the recipe. Or for grain free, you could do the same thing with quinoa flakes if you'd prefer. You can have Easy No Flour Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy No Flour Banana Bread
- You need 1-2 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1 Cup of Pancake Mix.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar (brown or white).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk (I used almond milk).
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey (you could add choc chips, walnuts, etc.).
- It’s of Butter or nonstick cooking spray (for greasing pan).
- You need 1 of bread baking dish (I used one that was a little wider than a traditional bread dish).
They also don't contain any wheat flour, refined sugar, butter, eggs or dairy. Everything is mixed in one bowl with a spoon, no mixer needed. They taste like banana bread in cookie form. Healthy Banana Bread, Easy, High-Fiber, Sugar-Free and Flourless Healthy banana bread that is flourless, sugar-free & vegan.
Easy No Flour Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease baking pan thoroughly with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Un-Peel & squish banana(s) with a fork in bowl.
- Add in egg, sugar, oil, milk + any additional ingredients (honey, choc chips, walnuts, etc) & whisk together.
- Add in pancake mix and whisk until batter is mixed thoroughly (no powder visibly left).
- Pour into greased baking dish evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, check around 30 mins with a toothpick (cooking times may vary depending on oven).
No need for a mixer for this recipe. With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Add flour and soda, stirring just until combined.. instead the light bulb went off to look on Allrecipes for an easy banana bread recipe. I chose this one based on the reviews and the simplicity of the ingredients. Healthy Banana Oatmeal Bread – this delicious bread is made in the blender without flour or refined sugar.