Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- It’s 1 of and half cup flour.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of melted magarine.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 200 grams of evaporated milk.
- You need of Non stick pan.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1 of leveled tablespoon baking powder.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana Pancakes instructions
- Add the sieved flour, add baking powder, pinch of salt, sugar…
- Whisk the egg and add to the flour mix, pour the milk and add the melted magarine. Add the mashed bananas..
- Whisk everything together to get a thick paste but not running. Just in between..
- If the milk is not enough to give you a running paste. Add water to get the consistency you want..
- Heat a skillet and sprinkle a little melted magarine on the surface.
- Scoop one cooking spoon of the pancake mix and pour in the pan..
- It's ready to be flipped if tiny air bubbles starts forming on top of the pancake..
- Flip and cook for like two minutes before transferring to a plate.
- Repeat process for remaining Pancakes mix….
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.