Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the banana mixture to the creamed. You can have Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 9 medium of ripe bananas.
- It’s 7 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 9 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 9 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of margarine.
- You need 3 cup of sugar.
When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter.
Banana Bread instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Shift the flour and combine all the dry ingredients together..
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl..
- Cream the mash bananas, eggs and sugar in the bowl..
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan..
- Add the combined dry ingredients to the mixture gradually along with the melted butter..
- Beat the mixture until it is smooth..
- Pour into five loaf pans, place into the oven and set at 350°F. Bake for 45 minutes or until when tested by placing a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean..
To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack. Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.