Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare of mashed bananas.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of buttermilk.
- You need of chopped pecans(optional).
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in a large bowl cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- beat I mashed bananas and eggs.
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder..
- add flour mixture to banana mixture alternatly with the buttermilk starting and ending with the flour mixture.
- stir in chopped nuts if desired..
- place in greased loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- this recipie also works great as muffins to make them muffins simply fill lined muffin cups 2/3 full and only bake for 20 minutes.
- cool loaf or muffins in the pan for 10 minutes then remove to wire rack to cool completly.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.