Chinese Cabbage and Meatball Soup.
You can cook Chinese Cabbage and Meatball Soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage and Meatball Soup
- It’s 300 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1 of packet Firm tofu.
- You need 1 piece of Minced ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- You need 1/4 head of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1 of clump Bok choy.
- Prepare 1/3 of Carrot.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chicken soup stock powder.
- Prepare 1200 ml of Boiling water.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Oil.
Chinese Cabbage and Meatball Soup step by step
- Drain the tofu. Put the ground pork, tofu, ginger and ★ seasoning ingredients in a bowl, mix well and divide into 8 portions..
- Chop up the Chinese cabbage and bok choy roughly. Slice the carrot into 5 cm strips. Rehydrate the cellophane noodles and cut them up..
- Put some oil in a frying pan, add the meatballs from Step 1, and brown them on both sides..
- Put the hot water and Chinese soup stock granules in a pan. Add the browned meatballs from Step 3, and simmer over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Add the cut up vegetables from Step 2 and the ☆ seasoning ingredients. Simmer until the vegetables are tender. Add the noodles at the end..