Carrot Cake (In Oven as well as in Cooker). Stir in grated carrots and pour batter into the mold. Remove baked carrot coconut cake from the oven and transfer to a wire rack. For many years, carrot muffins do not go out of fashion.
Line bottom of pan with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger. Carrots give carrot cake a health-halo effect–people think it's health food, but it's usually very high in fat and calories. You can have Carrot Cake (In Oven as well as in Cooker) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake (In Oven as well as in Cooker)
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Butter or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of grated peeled carrots (5 to 6 medium carrots).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cashew nut, Almonds, Raisins.
First, we use less oil in our batter. Then we skip the butter in the frosting (don't worry, it's still light and smooth). To ensure the cake is moist, we add nonfat buttermilk and. typically the cake batter is prepared with all purpose flour or plain flour which helps to raise it while baking. but in this carrot cake recipe i have added wheat flour instead of maida. i was getting several request for a healthy alternative and hence i used atta for this recipe. the whole idea to make it healthy, is to consume it for breakfast too. in other words the recipe is almost very . Homemade carrot cake is always a treat.
Carrot Cake (In Oven as well as in Cooker) instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F..
- In a large bowl, whisk together your flour, sugars, baking powder and salt. Add Vegetable Oil or melted butter and mix well (batter will be pretty stiff and thick at this point; I usually use an electric mixer or my stand mixer to combine everything nicely). Add eggs, one at a time and keep mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract. Stir in carrots until ingredients are well-combined..
- Add chopped cashew nut, almonds and raisins. Evenly divide carrot cake batter into prepared baking pans and bake on 350F (175°C) for 40 minutes (toothpick inserted in center should come out mostly clean with only a few moist crumbs). In Pressure Cooker in medium flame for 45 mins. Allow carrot cake to cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge and invert onto cooling rack to cool completely..
- Preparation for making cake in cooker- • Keep a heat proof stand or rack in the cooker. • Place the cake pan in the cooker. • Secure the lid firmly and tightly on the cooker. Do remember to remove the vent weight (whistle)..
- Bake sponge cake on a low flame or sim, till the cake turns golden. It took about 50 minutes for the cake to bake in the 5-litre pressure cooker I used. So consider an average time of 35 minutes to 50 minutes, depending on the size of the cooker, the size & quality of the cake pan and the intensity of the flame. You can check the cake while it's baking, by removing the lid..
- The top should be golden and when you insert a toothpick in the center of the cooker cake, it should come out clean or with a few cake crumbs, with no sticky batter on it. Let the cake become warm or cool down at room temperature. Then remove the cake gently from the mould. Serve cooker cake warm or at room temperature. If you want, you can also frost the sponge cake with any icing of your choice. Refrigerate the leftovers..
In this recipe, a topping made of whipped mascarpone cream flavored with orange, saffron and white chocolate elevates the super-moist carrot cake. To make the cake healthier, we've used half whole-wheat flour instead of all white flour–you won't notice the difference in this delicious cake. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Ice oven baked beet and carrot cake with vanilla icing (recipes follows). My oven has been out of order for some time now as I await the arrival of some special order part.